Sinister: who likes gymnasts then

lipgloss and cigarettes timmins_g at xxx.com
Mon Sep 25 05:17:51 BST 2000

hello sinister

this is one of them first post things, even though
i've been on the list for ages but finally getting the
internet at home means i can actually keep up with
list messages. and maybe even use the scarey chat
rooms some day, even if the computer which i get to
use here is of fisher-price standards. i've just been
catching up with the list, which is quite a few emails
indeed and i think i've been affected my some weirdy
computer radiation waves cos i've gone all funny so
sorry if this is too rubbish (and that my excuse for
everything i write from now on). its been quite weird
reading posts about sodastream who are from my small
and dull part of the world, i remember going to see
gigs by karl's previous band as a 15 year old school
girl and swoon over his hunched shoulders and songs
about penguins. hmmm sad times indeed. speaking of
school memories John Maxwell nearly got expelled for
for flashing his arse at school. i nearly had the same
experience except my misdemeanour was running topless
across the halls at school camp (for a dare, assisted
with plenty of booze, not cos i'm an exhibitionist
like) and i got a proper telling off and was banned
from further camps. he also described a lovely place
he lives at which sounds amazing - i live about 20
minutes from a big waterfall which i used to go and
sit near a lot but probly take it for granted cos i've
not been there for ages. mmm tranquille indeed, i
think i might go later this week. i'm currently on
holidays from university for 2 weeks instead of the
ususal 1, specifically because of the olympics. a bit
mad but i'm not complaining. and yeah, stars of track
and field are not the most beautiful people i've seen
and have crap hair. gymnasts on the other hand are a
bit alright, but maybe thats just me. oh and my
tenuous b+s content - in regards to slow-mo-moshing
brought up by ken - i seen it happen, albeit by only
two people - to Expectations. tres bizarre.
is anyone else excited about the auctions?? i probly
live too far away for the best things up for bid and
too skint as well, i can but try
love, k xxx