Sinister: talkin bout guns like i ain got nun, wot d'you think i sold em a

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 25 13:39:20 BST 2000

hey kidz,
      i was getting post withdrawl so i thought i'd send you all
happy monday wishes to greet the beginning of another week in which i
fully intend to get up during the morning every single day.
  i successfully achieved this somewhat unnatural feat last week and
couldn't believe how much better i felt for it. this morning i even
got up early and sat watching the olympics which i am compleeeetely
obsessed with, today's athletics being particularly exciting as we
actually have some medal hopes. so a sinister big up nuff respect
goes out to all the competitors (especially the british ones).

  but did anyone see the guy who won gold on the gymnastic rings
thingies??  good lord!! i just don't understand how anyone can do
that.
   oh and before i forget, props are also due to the commentating
team who have seemingly been staying awake all day and all night
just to anchor the olympic coverage (i don't know if this is the case
for other countries, but the bbc team have certainly been overdosing
on caffeine).

  i have been dogged with illness though, as the other morning
i woke up, having suffered some kind of allergic reaction, with my
face swollen into a huge balloon-esque affair. i'm ok now, but it did
make me feel less than confident which in turn has led me to discover
a remedy for lack of confidence, namely buying a hair magazine and
trying styles out on myself and making them look better than in the
pictures. so today i am sporting a dramatic diagonal parting and
flicks all round and i feel g!r!a!t!e!

  i'm sure i saw a boy in my logic lecture on friday with upside down
b+s badges attached to his bag, my eyes may have been deceiving me,
but if you are said maths student at manchester university email me
and i will say hello (i'm that slightly scary looking girl who always
sits on her own near the back)
  and while i'm on the subject, if chris_t_opher has sorted out
pooter access at uni you email me again too and i'll finally meet
you.

  on the jeepy forum there is some talk of a meetup in manchester at
the star and garter this saturday, i am well up for meeting some cool
kids and i'm sure we can extend it to a sini-meet although i'm not
too pleased about the venue as certain people close to me are barred
from going. but if anyone wants to join in / has suggestions look on
the meetupos bit on the forum or mail me or something and someone
will finalise details.

  last week, i decided that this year i really would write for our
uni newspaper, after all you get free gig tickets and records and
stuff, so i plucked up the courage to go along to the first meeting.
to my horror i realised that i had at some time, managed to offend or
abuse just about everyone involved with the music section (mostly
when i was drunk) and so i hung my head in shame and scuttled out of
the room. .... if any of the aforementioned people ar reading this,
as i know some have been on the list in the past, i really am
sorry....  never have i been so embarassed and never before did i
understand why it was bad to get drunk and do stoopid things, but now
i see the error of my ways and i'll make sure i always have someone
on hand to restrain me when i'm in a room with cheap vodk
  despite this, now i'm in the mood for writing, so my assosciate /
bloke and i are starting our own fanzine type thing. however what i
gain in enthusiasm i lack in inspiration, so if anyone has any ideas
or anything pleeeeease help me. thanks.

  seem to have spent this post just asking people to do stuff for me,
but i just didn't have anything constructive to say about the
beatles, lloyd cole or whatever else is being discussed just now.
guess i'll just have to think of something controversial to say next
time.
  well, it's still nice to be back,
                           love and irn-bru,
                                                  fiona

'i can see the grass grow'  roy wood - genius