Sinister: sorry, oh sinister derek...

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Mon Sep 25 15:15:12 BST 2000

ummm...welcome to another shitty monday morning...
just another reminder to all those still in school...
do well...i'm reminded every monday morning that i wish i was smarter and
did better in school...this work thing blows...

ummm...that wasn't very nice, but i'm another faceless corporate whore and i
hope to save others from being trapped here...

there's a little sinister toronto boy who was at blow up on saturday that i
sadly missed meeting, i think his name is derek...he introduced himself to
my friend, beth, who had a 3..6..9...badge on, right-side up. she told me
all about it but sadly i didn't run into you again...i was wearing my
ampersand shirt, i thought that wearing a badge as well might have been a
little overkill...plus that place intimidates me so much, i didn't wanna
stand out.

was visiting the strange land that str8 families usually occupy and had a
loverly time. went to medieval times on saturday, b4 blow up...it was the
previously mentioned girl's birfday and 17 of us were cheering on our
valiant yellow night...he died. i'd been to one of these places in nj, and
it was no way as violent as this one...us violent candadians...
ummm...then went to a bluejay game...my mother has decided that my father
and my bf should start trying to be civil towards each other...the action in
the stands was much more interesting than the lousy baseball game...

bye for now...
ab.

The crudity and sparness of life is to be found in public lavatories."
		-Leoni Orton-Barnett, sister of Joe Orton.