Sinister: Back in Norfolk... ooh dear...

Kristin Mitchell idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Sep 25 17:16:51 BST 2000

hi all,
I tried to read the three sinner digests in my inbox,
but to be honest, I am drunk and I got lost between
words.
It all looked nice though. So well done all the past
three day posters for making pretty posts. Maybe when
I can read it coherently I can pass judgement on its
content or at least "absorb" it. Sorry Honey, I
promise I won't judge content, I really won't.  shall
absorb it only.

I am back now in Norwich at uni. Met my flatmates, who
seen normal and nice and cool, and let me smoke to my
hearts content and talk rubbish and stuff. All the
things my ex flatmates didn't like. But I think I
would have gotten on better with Hitler and Mousolinni
last year. Excuse spelling, but there is a Smirnoff
Ice promotion at the union bar and its only costing
like a quid a bottle.

I am wearing my magic study at stow t shirt, and so
far someone asked if it was a refernce to stowmarket.
Which I think is where illegal ravers and horse racers
hang out.

So i explained briefly to him, and he still looked
none the wiser.

Yeah, so this is day three of drinking. and day two of
hangovering.

And I love it! I feel better! i FEEL happier, expect
for yesterfday when I missed my boyfriend cos I had a
bad dream.

And I want to sort everything out I need sorting out.
I want to start the social buttering and flying, which
so far is easy, as I meet my pals, and we celebrate
being back at uni and I get hammered every time.

And I saw my teachers and they looked happy with me.
Especially when i TOLD them how much of my essay I
have started (multipy actuality by two) and they were
so impressed.
Ah, lies impress people.

Plus the mean dean is gone, so we can run riot til she
reappears and gives us the look that makes us scurry
off with good intentions to hide.

My room is luvely. It is. I have a balcony and
everything and a window bench the width of the room
and a humungous wardrobe. Its really humungous.
really!!! really really!!

And I live in a moderately dodgy area, but not as
dodgy as dodgy scottish places. But it has a newagent,
and a church, and a bus stop, and trees, and a
pavement, and a road, and a village hall. and a local
pub where the locals scowl at you, so I think I'll
avoid that. And vandalised public phones too.

I feel so at home. It could be Livingston. Apart from
all the livvy schemies with their ability to turn all
vowels into "u".

Nor do they wear russell athletic jumpers and chew gum
between glossy red licorcice lips.

I met people too. SHALL tell all when I am sobered.

Anyway darlings. Any UEA'rs here may contact me.
Possibly.

Byee!
drunken fool berry.

siksiksiksiksiksiksiksiksiksiksiksiksiksiksiksiksiksik

=====
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/corduroysmoke  we're all smoking our corduroys in our secret little b+s club- what are you doing??