Sinister: I'm every woman, it's all in me!

Robin Stout ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 25 17:18:47 BST 2000

Hello!

      Here I am again, back from my ho-li-day, which, seeing as I am a
student and therefore need my rest, was three munfs long. Blimmin
'eck. I wasn't too bored though, for I spent a whole munf in Tenerife,
saving the whales, which was dead ace. "Quick he's drowning!
Throw me the water wings!" That was fun, and while I was there, the
crew of the boat I was on taught me the dance to a song called La
Bomba. BOOMMBBBAAAAA! I had to stand at the front of the boat
when that song came on and wiggle my little bottom at the tourists,
trying to get them to dance along, which they rarely did. It was fun,
though and it was sunny and I got tanned to the tips of my toes.
      I arrived home, thinking things were going to be really dull,
working as usual at the petrol station in Kidderminster, when a
bunch of greasy hoons decided to block the petrol supplies and I
found myself on the front line of a national catastrophe! "Man the
pumps!" "No, don't pump the man!". It was my job to run around in
the little yellow "Emergency Vest" and direct traffic and work out if
that man really is a policeman like he says or if he's just wearing an
important looking hat.
	Things are back to normal now, and the petrol station became
boring again, so it's quite nice to be back here. It was good to be
able to jump on a bus or a bike for a while without any cars about,
though.
       Stuart Murdoch has just joined our indie music club here at
Nottingham. He just doesn't know it yet... he he...

       Robin xxx