Sinister: The circus ass is feeling melancholy

Silvietta silviauollano at xxx.it
Mon Sep 25 18:48:30 BST 2000

Dear Sinisters,

I was discharged from the nursery some days ago, but I haven't introduced myself
yet. So... here I am. I'm twenty-one, from Rome, and my B&S "experience" is real
recent actually. What more...?

There's a circus in fromt of my house. Actually there's the elementary school I
used to attend about a century ago in front of my house. Beside my old school
there's a farm, or something like that, with pink walls, green windows and a
dark red roof. A grassland surrounds this farm, where you can see sheep feeding
if you're lucky, which is funny in a way, 'cos it's true I live in the suburbs,
but not *that* suburbs.:-) Anyway, the people running the farm have let their
grassland to a circus these days. Living so close to it, I can hear every single
noise coming from the circus, which is rather ennerving if you ask me, 'cos I
have to
spendhome most of my time for studying. The oddest noise is the sad, piercing
braying of an ass. I was wondering what an ass can do in a circus actually. Oh
well...

Ciao,
Silvia.