Sinister: pushing past eachother to drink coffee and lemonade

Steven Kado steven.kado at xxx.ca
Tue Sep 26 02:53:45 BST 2000

so,

how are you all?

i am also thrilled at it being fall.  fall is like spring only it goes on
longer and you know more new people who seem more attractive based almost
exclusively on their being a novelty.  and leaves fall.  and you learn new
things that seem initially very exciting before they become tragically
boring.

so robyn fadden thinks that i'm stealing her life...and she wants to jump on
a plane and come 'fix my little red wagon'?  well. i hope she knows (as i
think she does actually) that she is dealing with steven 'notorious for
fighting people in bars and losing and bleeding' kado.  if she's not careful
i may lose a fight with her and bleed everywhere and make her feel terribly
guilty.  i once bled on my tonari no totoro t-shirt.  that was after a fight
that nearly got me kicked out of mod club.  heh.  mods act all hard but they
can't stand to watch a kid in a pavement t-shirt beat the fuck out of a kid
in an anime shirt can they?  weenies! grrr!

how come 'mod fuck explosion' (the movie) sucks except for 'hey london' by
unrest on the soundtrack?  with a title like that it should be the best
movie ever made.  i almost wrote undrest instead of unrest.  a freud...you
sneaky bastard.

hey speaking of movies that i saw that robyn fadden didn't.
I SAW THE GUITAR WOLF MOVIE! HOLY SHIT! it is so amazing.  it is among the
best films ever made in the universe.  zombies die everywhere.  it is so
incredible that the world cannot really understand it.  it is no doubt
better than any of lars von ulrich's movies.

i also saw modest mouse or modmou as abbreviation would have it.
its amazing how far they can stretch those PiL covers.  i'm quite glad i saw
that actually.  i really like PiL.  which is probably an utterance that is
making 9/10ths of you wretch and groan.  my friend rob saw PiL a while ago
(it must have been)  and john lydon put a tampon up his ass and then pulled
it out and threw it at people.  eeew.  also, spookey saw them with NEW ORDER
back in the day.  how about that for a bill?  when could that happen again
please?  wow.

i'm glad angel got naked at work.  the temptation for me to do things like
that is always quashed by the fact that most of my torso and my groin and
legs are invisible.  i can live vicariously through others nuditiy.  hurrah!

and then several days later angel also said:
>ummm...then went to a bluejay game...my mother has decided that my father
>and my bf should start trying to be civil towards each other...the action
in
>the stands was much more interesting than the lousy baseball game...

which begs the question: just how civil did they get?  so civil it was
distracting?  civil with tongue?  so civil there was action?

maybe i'll stop.

if steve carsmille thinks an art competition is a good idea so do i.

i'll even back that statement up with the assertion that i have some of the
most stellar taste in the universe.

few people taste as good as me.

i would totally put together a hard core art scrutinizing committee and
evaluate all work based on:

1-how good it would look on a sticker
2-if it says something flattering about me
3-how well it maintains my nearly malevichian standards of formal and
chromatic rigour and reduction
4-if animals don't avoid it (because animals know what is bad for them)

ok

watch who they beat, watch who they eat

s te v e n