Sinister: waiting for october...

a star is born secretmysterydate at xxx.com
Tue Sep 26 06:05:15 BST 2000

hmmm...
		in pittsburgh, it is dreary 8/10ths of the time. not rainy necessarily,
but overcast, much like today, though drizzley bits made my hair all curly a
couple of hours ago, to my great distress. the point is, most of those
non-dreary days seem to fall in October, y'know that sky you get? it's
always a little bluer b/c of the changing trees and it's all crunchy, not
like a hippy, crisp.
you can breath, even smoking seems clean.
i want to go on a hay ride and feel appropriately dressed in
sweater/jacket/scarf attire, but not wet and grey, the jacket is grey, the
sky is blue, not vice-versa, 'kay?

mmm. fall, the best season of the year and so far, 4-5 days into it all, and
it has been not up to snuff. i'm writing a letter to complain.

speaking of not up to snuff, b&s tour of the US, what's up?
that is for the content part, i heard last year that they were going to be
here sometime, and i have not heard a thing. i am out of the loop. i think
you guys are probably the loop, so hook me up on all the news. no wait, i'll
just check the archives.

ummm...

so anyway i was 'brand new shoes', sam, that's me. i left the list for a
while to travel, then got lazy when i came back from the trip, where i saw
all you kids, well some of you: paul, elena, alex, erica, um, others from
the baxendale show, and of course, miss kalliope.
for those who don't know... they are fabulous people. i miss them all loads.
i am not going to give much personal update b/c that would be super dull.
i'll just say a few developements in my life: graduated from CMU, BFA,
Administrative staff head at the AAP gallery in pittsburgh, new band is fab,
new practice space and studio too, moving to berlin in the forseeable
future, cats are healthy, single, like long walks on the beach and sunsets.
umm, everything up through 'single' at least.
hmm,
okay, that's enough for now. i'm dreadfully tired so i am going to go home
and curl up with the kittens until i go to work.
is my picture still up on the site? i will have to check.
i need to update it.
anyway
much love to all you kids
sam
ps:
just saw Joan of Arc a little while ago, they are still amazing. tim's
lyrics floor me.