Sinister: Did you miss me?

Mikey JOA00MAR at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 26 09:40:41 BST 2000

Hullo,

	I used to be smiley at rebelmonkey.freeserve.co.uk, but I'm
not anymore. So, I figured this'd make a good excuse to post. Like,
a second introductionary post. Or something.
	So... now I'm, like, a proper student and stuff. At Sheffield
Uni, which is grate. And stuff.
	So I moved into this flat, which is fabbo, with some
reasonably fabbo people. And the flat, in decor, is a bit cold war
nuclear installation, but I don't mind that. We're all terribly nice and
sensible in our flat, we do each others washing up.
	Next door they drink unbeliveable quantities of alcohol, and
there's this lad next door called Tarquin, and he's about 7 foot tall
and rather bulky, and he wears a big black coat and has candles
and stuff. And, um, yeah he threatened one of his flatmates with a
meat cleaver, which was a jolly good laugh. For us next door,
anyway. But then we don't live with him.
	So I'm, like, really domesticated now. So far I've even done
two loads of washing, and even some ironing. And yesterday I ate
some vegetables, which was an interesting experience.
	I'm somewhat insulted by my timetable, which tells me
that I don't have any work to do, basically. Well, you see most of
my modules are in the spring semester, and this is quite definitely
autumn (he says glancing at the gloomy Sheffield outside).
	Oh yeah, and now I have to go phone the breakdown
people, because my car has a flat tire. It's going to be quite
embarrassing, because I think I just let it down when I hit the curb,
so maybe it just needs pumping up. Thing is, I don't have a pump.
So now I have to phone the breakdown service and get the nice
man to come out here with his van full of special anti-breakdown
equipment, and generally waste his time.

That's quite enough from me, I would imagine,

Love
Mike
:o)

PS. Since I've moved email addys, have I lost my list crush? I'll
have to do the whole charming routine again now, bah...