Sinister: when it comes to cold contentment

kmhyde at xxx.edu kmhyde at xxx.edu
Tue Sep 26 17:06:05 BST 2000

Well.

I haven't posted in nigh on five weeks methinks.

it's about time I came back to the warm fluffy sweater
that is Sinister.

first off....back in school and loving it/hating it
every other second. i've already been informed that
three (and possibly more) girls have crushes on me,
which is disconcerting. Something like this tends to
toy with one's self image. I always imagined myself as
the kind of guy girls came to when they had a problem
with their boyfriends, not as a guy who was the
boyfriend. trouble, no doubt.

fall is good. today is the type steel grey day when,
even if something horrible happens, a cup of tea and a
long, funny book (david sedaris possibly?) makes
everything okay.

huh. i'm being kicked out of the public computer lab.

well, truncated, but packed with goodness, i leave you
all with best regards....

kevin