Sinister: !huh ,it ssiK

chris lampinen chrislampinen at xxx.com
Tue Sep 26 17:54:49 BST 2000

Kisses, kisses, etc.

Well now. I've never posted from school before so this is a Big! Event! for
me. I thought there were a few things worth addressing before I start out
here. Let us do a Fun! List!

1) S. Cado, I hope you aren't getting cocky (*ahem*) because I haven't
posted in a bit. I am still here, and I am still full of nudity challanges.

2) Miss Lauren, welcome welcome, we all love you.

3) Autumn! I like to call it fall, because that's what it does- makes
everything tumble down. Leaves, spirits, erm...other things that I can't
think of...I like it though. Today I went to the campus BBQ stand and bought
a Hot Dog and a Coke and sat on a bench pretending that it was summer (it's
sunny after all), just with dying trees. It didn't really work, but the hot
dog was yummy. No- that's a lie. I hate hot dogs and I threw it out after a
couple bites.

4) There is no four but I am obsessive compulsive and I need to do things in
groups of four. If you are industrious do a character count on my posts and
you'll find that the result is invariably a multiple of four. Neat, huh?

So, what have I been up to?

No, I doubt you're really asking that, but hey- why don't I tell you anyway?

The highlight of my week (and possibly my life) came on Saturday or Sunday-
I don't really remember. I ordered a pizza for the same Princess Starry
Sarah* that taught honeybuns to say "flu" in French. Now, why is this a
highlight? Let us discuss!

I live in Michigan, USA. She lives in Europe or something. So I ordered a
pizza from another country! Transatlantic pizza, whoo-hoo!

"Hello...um...where are you calling from?"
"erm...far away..."
"*silence*"
"The United States..."
"Uh, can you hold?"

Highlight number Two! (two, two, two [fading echo])

I moved the furniture in my room around. Now I can stand in front of my
window (naked) and dance. Oh, my, how the evenings fly by (any curious
Michigan listees- I can give you my address if you'd like to stand in the
street and admire; I always leave the light on)!

Do you know that sometimes eating a hot dog can make you feel sick? I do.

But listen- the voice from the ceiling says ELECTRONIC BOOKS ARE NOW
AVAILABLE!!

I wonder if they have erotica? Mmmmm...

Now I leave you with a short story from my days.

Last night was cold. I wanted a cigarette. I didn't feel like getting
dressed so I just draped a quilt over my body and wandered outside. I walked
a little ways down my block and then stumbled on a crack in the sidewalk.

My precious quilt came tumbling down, revealing, well, all of me. Normally
this wouldn't be a problem, but there was an elderly man walking a short
distance behind me.

Oh, how he blushed! I thought he was going to just kick over.

Am I fooling any of you? Ah, you lot know me too well. There was no crack in
the sidewalk. I just wanted to uplift my spirits by flaunting my beautiful
youthfulness in front of the old chap. Well, excuse me!

B&S content:
I have a B&S tattoo somewhere in my bathing suit areas, which the old fellow
most certainly saw.

I know you are lovely, for I love you all and 'ly's are easy to find.

Love,
Christiaan

* Starry Sarah is ultra rad. She'd want you all to know that.

PS: Kiss it, huh!