Sinister: All you greedy ugly people make my heart go ka-boing.

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Wed Sep 27 12:31:36 BST 2000

Hello. Just a little thing to all you UK listees: Both Hefner& And You Will
Know Us By The Trail Of Dead have recorded their very own John
Peel-sessions. Now, I'd like to get them both (not just listen to them via
the internet, like you can do at the BBC pages). So if there's anyone who
has them, would you be interested in taping them for me? Or burn a cd,
whatever. Also Sigur Ros is on Peel tonight (tuesday), which also sounds
interesting... That too, maybe?

What else? Oh, and if you really are a greedy bastard, I could tape
something to you in exchange. "Something" being a surprise.

That's it. Six hours from now I'll be drunk. Ace!

-Jace le PetitE