Sinister: do you like pina colada and getting caught in the rain?

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 28 12:34:04 BST 2000

evenin campers,
                          when i was at school, my mummy wouldn't let
me learn german, she said it was a horrible language and i had to do
latin instead. i'm quite pleased she did that, as learning latin has
stood me n good stead for understanding more about english and is
invaluable when answering questions on tv quiz shows. i do wonder
about her sentiments though.

  today i'm feeling damp.
  i took it upon myself to try and make the 45 minute walk to uni,
rather than getting the bus.
 it wasn't raining wheni set off, and it wasn't raining much when i
got to the last stop i would allow myself to get the bus from. you
see i don't like making short journeys on the bus, so even though i
was getting really wet by the time i neared university i couldn't let
my self get the bus for the end of the journey because i considered
it just that bit too short. so now i am trying to dry off on the
library, but i made the foolish mistake of wearing flared jeans, so
the water has seeped quite far up my legs, i also wore flimsy
trainers so my sock are soaked as well and it will be hours before
i'm thoroughly dry. if it was possible to catch a cold in your feet
and ankles then i'm quite sure i would. grr.

  my housemates and i are getting a washing machine tomorrow.
  yey for us.
  another thing for me to spend my hard earned student loan on.

ooh look a lazy stewdent, umm yes, i am looking for a job, its just
that i'm not looking very hard......

  olympic update....
                    how great a name is 'erki nool'? he should of
course be disqualified from the decathlon though, because brendan
foster said so.
  did anyone see that british girl who does tai kwon do and is being
funded by jackie chan? what they don't tell you though, is that she
nearly couldn't go because the money he had promised her hadn't
arrived with only a couple of weeks to go and the british olympic
comittee  people told her she couldn't use the money to fund her own
campaign anyway, it had to be shared with the team. hmmm.

  i've just imagined what sinister would be like if everyone posted
just to tell you about when they got caught in the rain. ooops.
sorry.

  but wishing you love and irn-bru anyway,
                                           fiona.

ooh, just remembered, if anyone wants to meet up with some of us kids
who hang out in jeepsterchat in manchester. saturday 30th 9pm fab
cafe.