Sinister: The tar of fags in fields

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Thu Sep 28 15:07:29 BST 2000

Hello,

I'm back in University and it's still groovy and I can still get jugs
of nice cocktail for 3.50, so I'm happy as a scampi.

I have now paid NTL lots of money for internet connection in my room,
they have given me a nice squashy ball with the NTL logo on it for
squashing purposes but my internet is still not working.  So I have
been squashing the NTL thing alot in anger lately.

Felt like a whore during freshers fayre trying to charm all the girls
into joining the juggling society... for some strange reason tho the
girl commitee member done much better at charming all the boys into
joining.. heh.

I was just reading idleberry's post, she said:
>> But first and foremost, I am Scottish. Its taken me 18 years to work
that one out, what with dad being English and mum being Norwegian,
and when I was a little sprog at primary school, I loathed days when there
had been an England/Scotland, or Norwegian/Scotland footie match the day
before.<<

and that got me thinking because I was born in Hong Kong and lived there
for the best part of 12 years before moving to the UK, and I am always
glad that when I watch say the olympics, I have two teams to cheer about
when they win things in different things, and I had a great laugh supporting
China during Euro 2000.  We remained undefeated right through to the end you
know. :)

I adore the Queen tho, so I don't think that she is a big poo.  I like the
fact that she doesn't really do much but the Government has to get her
permission before doing things.  It would be grate that one day the Queen
would say "No, Tony we are not going to rename the Houses of Parlament the
Kool House of fun because it's silly".

man one said:
>>it is a contextual language-compression system:
i.e., architecture lecture= archilecture<<

The best Nulage word I've heard ever was Guestimate.  Talking about
derivative languages, I have also been known to occasionally speak
Estupido, which is a version of Esparanto, only more stupid.

I once fooled my chemistry teacher that I knew esparanto by titling a
graph "un grapho de la acidico de chemico" which, as you know, is
Estupido.  Longi Livo Ken el Estupido...

n|ck g said:
>> so i suggest that we, as sinisterines, start to overthrow the english
language and shorten anything that we want and make words out of however
many we see fit. rise up sinisterines! it's time to change some things :)<<

ITIIAVGI, H, AIDTIDTACUM.

er, that sounded a bit rude at the end but I meant to say "I think it
is a very good idea, however, as I do this I doubt that anyone can
understand me"... maybe it'd make the title of the next b&s album :)

Love & RB
Ken