Sinister: do you like pina colada and getting caught in the rain?

C.R. Phillips crp28 at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 28 20:04:53 BST 2000

i also got very wet yesterday - hardly surprising considering it rained
almost everywhere i think....which seemed horrifically unfair really. i
like the rain, don't get me wrong, but it made me sad because it was my
first day back in cambridge and i could really have done without it, being
as it was that i had promised myself i'd go out only in my
increasingly-frayed big flares, sailing-themed t-shirt and cardigan (with,
of course, b&s badge upon its chest). aren't I the typical one? and shoes
too obviously. and then i went for a walk with my friend skye and got
v. wet and a bit sad as i wondered why she had to go after such a short to
time to, bizarrely, meet my ex-girlfriend who she is now living with.

 weird world.

does anyone know how to make films? is it easy to do? i wrote one but i
don't know if it's easy to do. and a random boy told me he wanted to set
up a society to do it too but he doesn't know how to do it. please help
us. is it easier if you feel like you're living in a cinema anyway?

sorry - randôme request.

love charlie

 "i think i love you, so what am i so afraid of?"