Sinister: Donaudampfschifffahrtsgesellschaftkapitän

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Thu Sep 28 23:58:15 BST 2000

Grüß' Gott,

Thanks to nicholson ian for the Stuart quotes. I liked

'House music is as dead as dead.  Most clubs are
boring beyond belief.  Try something different.
Something meaningful!  Get back to church!  Afterwards
you can take someone you fancy up the Necropolis.'

best. I suppose Necropolis to be Glaswegian rhyming slang along the lines of
Khyber or Gary Glitter, but what the hell does it rhyme with??

On the V-Twin single Stevie Jackson is referred to as Stevie Reverb. IMHO
this is the only thing of interest about it whatsoever. But then this is a
person on whom the whole business of remixing is lost. Except for The League
Unlimited Orchestra's Love And Dancing, The Cure's Mixed Up & a Tortoise 12"
I can't remember the name of right now.

There was more but luckily for you I've forgotten it.

Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK