Sinister: Blah blah blah...

MS ms664 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 29 03:15:17 BST 2000

I was just soo excited about the talk of shortening
words. In all of my lectures i make a personal
challenge to use as many abbreviations as possible.
(no wonder i have difficulty reading my notes) there
are just so many words which are too long. It did
especially like the concept in 1984 about destruct+ing
the language  (double-plus-good). It would have to say
that it was one of the scareiest movies i have ever
seen, that, and the truman show (remember, crappy Jim
Carey movie) Movies which set out to conjure real life
situations are about the scariest.

I have only two days left at uni and i have my degree.
But am i looking for a job, nooo i have already
started a second degree, just milking this childish
thing for all its worth.
I must say i have great difficulty thinking of myself
as an adult.

Summer is coming to Australia. I'm already scared. I
hate hot heat here there and every-where (sorry, got a
bit carried away...it must be the pending heat) Last
year i managed to escape summer for London and
assorted european locations (give me ice and snow any
day) everybody thought i was crazy going to europe at
that time of year, but the last laugh will be mine,
when they shrivel up with wrinkles and skin cancer,
yeah! (this spiteful scowl will give me wrinkles).
The bright and sunny aspect of summer i don't mind but
it is almost impossible to enjoy as it is too hot to
go out side and enjoy it. (Cruel fate, why do you mock
me)
I seem to be developing a persecution complex.
I must be going before all to evil people around me
try to claw my eyes out,

Micka
Off to kill the wizard...