Sinister: no alla violenza

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Sep 29 14:49:46 BST 2000

A big thanks to Idle Kristin for spurring me on to write my first post in a
month - the older I get, the more I seem to be distanced from my friends,
which includes all you lot. Sigh.

I have had first hand experience of the non-Scottish faux-Scottish person -
some of you may know who I mean... Still, it's good for a laugh when she
FIGHTS to the DEATH with Ally Cook over sectarian issues inside Glaswegian
f**tball. She'll have particularly appreciated last night's result... Most
importantly she introduced me to BLACK PUDDING, which, as far as I know, has
never been mentioned on the list*

Still, it has given me the chance to go to Scotland, where I'd never been
until New year's eve 1998/9, and now I think it's fab. I might even be going
back soon, so lock up you, erm, pints...

The other thing she said, which I have to respond to, was

But he
was drunk, and being male, also certain that anything
he said was right, true, and 100% correct. Men do this
when they are drunk...

...and women do it when they're sober ;)

The late lamented Queenbeejanine once sent me an Add N to (x) computer file
of some description which she claimed was pornography, but, despite my best
efforts, I haven't been able to open it. Can anyone enlighten me as to what
that was all about?

For more compoundword fun of the jokey variety, check out
http://boards.fool.co.uk/Message.asp?mid=6181445
<http://boards.fool.co.uk/Message.asp?mid=6181445> . Okay, it's on a finance
website, so shoot me etc. - I'm not ashamed...

This is pretty poor for my first email in a month. It's not even hauntingly
beautiful, like some. If I keep practising, maybe it'll get better.

Let the good times R!O!C!K!,
Mark xxx

*members of the list who live in Stoke Newington need not email me to tell
me that yes, black pudding was in fact mentioned by Rod Begbie in October
1997, actually, in a treatise on coprophilia and the Left Banke, thank you
very much.

HIT Entertainment PLC
5th Floor, Maple House
141-150 Tottenham Court Road
LONDON, W1P 9LL
Tel: +44 (20)7 554 2500
Fax: +44 (20)7 388 9321

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.com