Sinister: did you miss me kiddies, its the artist foremerly known as januarythaw

not your senorita into_red at xxx.com
Fri Sep 29 18:23:01 BST 2000

jello my little ones. it's been so long since last we spoke but i just
couldn't bite my tounge any longer after reading a particular post by a
certain listee. ahem peter,  he said something which just made me chirp

<<<German? Pah! We British are very good at making up words too. Take
"SPITFIRE" for example. Magnificent, isn't it? How could it possibly lose?
Our German friends, however, chose to call their aeroplanes "MESSERSCHMITT"
which means "Mister Smith". I rest my case.>>>

well oi vey spare the horses. lets break this down shall we? (authors note.
i could be wrong but which of you are really going to contradict me? eh? i
dare yew) messer is german for knife. or sharp. that sort of thing. and
schmitt well after a lot of discussion in #sinister we haven't been able to
figure out anything other than smith. aunthadie says schmitt means schmitt
and altavista says schmitt means schmitt so whatever a schmitt is. i hope it
has a nice itme. maybe it is just smith. but wouldn't that just be horribly
boring *le sigh* right well...

i'll be 21 soon hurah. and i plan on spending most of my days from then on
thoroughly pissed. no maybe not. it might not agree with my plumbing and
medication. haha. anyhow pressies are thoroughly encouraged. and well if you
don't get me something then i'll sick the baddies on you.

and finally everyone feel sorry for me as i am not able to go to dallas this
weekend to see yo la tengo, as my car decided to break the blasted starter
is going out and my mum has this fear of me being stranded and well really
so do i now too. so. send your love wine, and  chocolate this way.

/me thinks

content: um well hehe. i have made some cute little b&s picture sticker
thingys i'm so proud. and i've made one for hefner, and i've stuck them on
my car. prolly the only one in oklahoma bedecked in things like that. *le
sigh* oh yeah. for kicks and giggles, i go into record shops around town and
ask if they have the cd fold your hands child you walk like a peasant. just
to see how they react to such a title. it's especially great (or grate? i'm
not sure which perhaps both? anyhow.) to watch the preppy pretty boys who
got a job there because they wear hemp necklaces and birkenstocks.

*belch* when i'm president dr pepper and cherry coke shall be freely offered
for intravenous useage. that is all

iris
xoxoxox

p.s. everyone should own don mcleans records. but especially the famed
american pie. he is fabulous. absolutely. mhmm