Sinister: sinus is nice, but sinus can stop you...

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Fri Sep 29 18:45:42 BST 2000

well well well.
look what you pretty little things have been up to.

i'd say that i'm sorry that i've not posted in, oh, Months, but 1) it's
been so long that the whole list is new and doesn't care one whit about
lil ree, and 2) i'm not sorry.  mwahahaha.

yesterday i arranged a late lunch so i could walk into harvard square to a
comic book store where an artist i like a lot was doing a signing.  but
the store was full of cool-looking kids (hellO!!  comic book kids are
supposed to be big DORKS) and there was a huge line so i just ran away
quickly and ended up sitting by the river freezing my tookus off and
feeling sorry for myself.  so signing, no lunch.  nada.

DAMON.  i think both steven kado and christiaan lampinen have mentioned
BODY PARTS and i'm pretty sure they've not submitted to the BODY PARTS
PAGE.  i demand enforcement.  of course i haven't checked the page in a
while, seeing as how my internet connection is so damn slow that i can
only run one on-line application at once and #sinister usually takes
preference over email, porn, eating & sleeping, etc.

mark c. totally inspired me to write.  mark -- and all london and possibly
edinburgh listees -- julie and i will be descending upon ye for our
newyears/winter holiday.  two weeks with two gorgeous american girls.
what ever will you do?  and Evil London DDR Team, you best be ready
because julie is the Perfect Dance Machine (tm) and i'm, well, the Perfect
Cheerleading Machine ("that's alright, that's okay," etc etc).

this has nothing to do with b&s, but then again, b&s don't seem to have
anything to do with b&s lately either.

i have in my possession a $20 gift certificate to HMV.  what will i spend
it on?  only time will tell.

i'm stuffed up.  weather changes suck.

who loves you baby?
xoxo,