Sinister: there'll be rhyme enough for talking when we're older

garymaher at xxx.com garymaher at xxx.com
Sat Sep 30 06:35:35 BST 2000

While you're all trying to find a rhyme for "orange", you can work on
"month" as well.

The only thing I've come up with is "cunth", and that isn't even a proper
word.  (But I think I like it just the same.)

Oh, and goosing someone is giving them a gentle squeeze or poke on the
behind (not to be confused with a goose step, which should be something
like Gansschritt, but which looses all of its idiomatic charm as
Stechschritt (sharp step?)).  I dunno -- I suspect the Queen Mum might
get off on that kind of thing (the goosing, not the goosestepping).

Autour de Lucie anyone?  Or am I painfully out of time?