Sinister: coincidence??

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Sun Apr 1 01:27:54 BST 2001

>can i be the first to spot legal
>man being played in space tonight? Katie

yes you can, coz i'm not

i was looking on amazon.com for books by stuart david and it gave me this:

>How to Become a Professional Calligrapher (A Pentalic Book)
>                        Stuart David

so our foul mouthed stu has many talents up his sleeve it seems

it was really sunny today and i'm in a happy mood coz of it, i travelled
across the tyne ferry twice today and wasn't wearing a coat all day (for the
first time in aaaages) but i had to carry my coat all day coz it'd been
pissing down when i left the house this morning.

so there
smiles to all of you
pezmondo*