Sinister: that's the first time i've ever kissed your lips

Blake hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Sun Apr 1 07:06:27 BST 2001

hey there butter lips,

actually, i don't think kissing someone with butter on their lips would be
that great.  i mean, imagine kissing someone who had just finished a big
barrel of butter soaked movie popcorn.  let's talk slipping.  let's talk
sliding.  let's talk erotic.

anyways, everyone remember to turn their clocks forward!  i hate losing an
hour of sleep.  it's simply wretched.  the entire day then just feels
rushed, the eyes are droopy, the speech is slurred, etc.  i used to be a
total slobbering idiot whenever i didn't get enough sleep, but now i'm quite
ok with it.  it's because i sleep while driving.  i'm kidding.  pysch.

if anyone really wants to know my contacts are superb.  i cannot get over
the fact that normal people actually see like this.  i can see shadows.  the
blurs have been removed from the lights at night.  it's quite glorious.
sometimes i just want to walk around at night and look.  and see.

last week a tree fell on my car.  now, i make these jokes that i have
incredibly bad luck.  you see, now i have no reason to claim that it's a
theory.  it's true.  very very true.  my car's ok, but a little banged up.
the truth is, i don't have bad luck.  luck just never existed in the first
place.

does everyone know that if you search for your name via yahoo or google or
something, and you've posted, that your posts will turn up?  that scares me.
it'd be like showing my prospective girlfriend logs from my therapy
sessions.  and no, i don't go to therapy.  i probably need it though.

there was one point in my sinister reign that i was way up there in the list
crush votes.  i don't think i've had one in a year or so.  this does not
help my self esteem.

i hope you all have wonderful, albeit shortened, sundays.

one of these days i will have something truly monumental to say.
unfortunately for you, that day is not today.

love
blake
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist
http://members.tripod.com/nucleartrout - the palace of heartbreak