Sinister: mirth...in a jiffy

AkaNoAsuka at xxx.com AkaNoAsuka at xxx.com
Sun Apr 1 09:34:52 BST 2001

hiya.  owing to the in-depth discussions of ribena, i finally felt qualified
to post after trying it for the first time, even though it was ribena spring.
 i'll save the elegant $7 bottle of concentrate for next time i go to
rodman's, the token "international gourmet discount food and drug store," my
absolute favorite store in northwest dc.  shelves of goya, wine and insane
belgian chocolates intermingled with coffee presses, luggage and shower
chairs for invalids...

also, because i'm wading through a 600-kanji essay that determines whether i
go to school in kyoto next year, any distraction will do quite nicely...i'm
being a bit over-ambitious with my vocabulary, sure to entertain the
admissions board.  i'm crunching on espresso candies, and dealing with
contact-induced pain...being too lazy and too traumatized by the catastrophic
loss of sight to remove them will scratch up and dry out your eyes, so i have
learned.  the opthamologist keeps threatening me, but for now i'd rather wake
up able to find the girls' room and leave the glasses to collect dust on the
dresser...

and furthermore, any one going to see arab strap this thursday at the black
cat?  as much as i like my 3-hour cia class, i'm not gonna be sold out of
another show, like with the donnas.  heartbreak.  or anyone going to mac
rock...can't wait to descend on the arse-end of virginia with three boys, a
rented chevy metro and weekend passes...i'll finally have to prove that i can
drink a 40...it'll make the hotel floor that much more inviting.  it's the
rarity of such drunken situations that makes em so much more memorable.  i
really have no motivation to get wuh-wuh-wuh-wasted while at school...who
here will dance to "raspberry beret" with me?

erm...content?  my dad likes b+s because there aren't any "wrangling
guitars," his stock phrase for dismissing anything after 1962 or so.  he's
kind of stuck at the stan getz stage...which is not such a bad place to
atrophy i guess.  thankfully enough, i once played bjork's version of "like
someone in love," since he had been torturing us with his jimmy scott cd's,
and he has approved of her ever since.

ok, gonna pounce on my essay with a vengeance now.  hmm.  yep.

stepheesha