Sinister: dancing like headless chickens on speed

c.f.p. cfp at xxx.com
Sun Apr 1 13:05:42 BST 2001

i'm just reporting back on the first leicester sinister meet-up.

twas quite a success though...

everyone was really cool and seemed to have a good time...

we got to know each other at the pub then headed off for a night of dancing
manically (ok i was dancing manically, everyone else looked good (^_^) ) at
a club night called brighton beach.

twas mostly northern soul which always makes for a brill-yant night.

there were probably about 10 belle and sebastian fans in attendance,
although not all of them were sinister peeps (does it still count?)

overall i think it was quite a roring successs (*;*)

byeeeeee

love n hugs

tom

s e a   c f p   /---\   e m a   i c q   # 5 3  s e a
e p h   c f p   | C=|   t i c   i c q   1 0 7  e p h
p e a   c f p   \----   c o m   i c q   6 4 3  p e a