Sinister: Do nuns have hair?

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 2 11:57:30 BST 2001

Like many others, I got ever-so-slightly excited at hearing 'Legal Man' on
the excellent TV comedy 'Spaced' on Friday night. And then I wondered why,
given that I could just go upstairs and play the CD any time I wanted to.

/dear diary bit none of you will care about
In true Sinister style, my Saturday night was spent consuming jugs of Vodka
and Red Bull, before boogying the night away at one of Nottingham's
classiest (?) nightspots, The Irish. And imagine my surprise when a
startlingly good-looking lady showed her interest in me. Unfortunately, one
of my friends also appears to have designs on me at the moment, and insisted
on dancing about 6 inches in front of me, despite my best efforts to tell
her to piss off and leave me to it. So my barren patch continues (5 months
and counting...). So if any of you have any tips on how to get the message
through to this friend that she's 9 years older than me, she's got 4 kids,
I'm just not interested, let me know.
/end dear diary

When I was in Newcastle last week for a conference (well, a 3-day long
piss-up basically, culminating in a Medieval Banquet on the last night), I
had a girl spending 5 minutes persuading me that despite being tall, I don't
look like a freak. Should I take this as a compliment?

(I have also recently had someone being suprised at my musical taste,
because 'You don't look like a Belle and Sebastian fan'...)

Meanwhile, Juicy Lucy dreamt:

> Mark C had a big pink double bass

Which gave me a horrible mental picture. Still, at least it wasn't an oboe.

Big Stu