Sinister: DAMNATION!!!

h.brown6 at xxx.uk h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 2 19:58:04 BST 2001

 Pants! i was set to come back to leic for the meeting but
i  had a hairy night friday and slept all sat. Im here for
2 weeks so if anything else is happening let me know.
Everything here is different again, all the shops have
moved and there is a cute guy in one of them. I hate seeing
cuteies in shops, i forget to breath and go a bit dapsy.

 people keep mentioning thier parents opinion on B&S. my
dad reckons it's like "sunday morning music" and my mum
thinks  it all sounds out of tune. i bought the TORTOISE
album last week, its good isnt it. Does anyone here like mr
scruff? I've just gone on his web site and it is AMAZING.

 Are there a lot of you here that are crap at pulling or
are you just too modest? Ive always been impressivly
rubbish at it so any disasterous stories would be much
apreciated.
  im off to doodle some amps... hannah