Sinister: the tide of old age is coming in

Nigel R. Townshend Nigel.R.Townshend at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 3 18:49:58 BST 2001

I started doing an IQ test but i couldn't be arsed to finish it, that says a lot about my IQ.

Today has been warmer than any other day this year yey! i like the summer you can go out to clubs
in just you t shirt and not feel the cold on the way home. unlike last night where i was freezing
my ass off outside the  corpartion ( a rock club in Sheffield) it was a cool night although i was
slighty alarmed to find out i know all the words to wait and bleed by slipknot, how did that happen
? I have no idea.

very exicted alisers set play tomorrow and why am i so exicted becuse i am going to be Djing yey!
so that should be nice, although i'm doing the last hour which will be the second hour of me being
20,  i'm going to miss being a teenager, tantrums, shouting for no reason etc. so what has the
future in stall for me? wearing suits i suppose NOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

i'm sure i'll get used to it.

anyway i guess this will be my last message of being 19. i shall return a man, or something...

Love Nigel Love
Post Scriptum:  Who's ya daddy ?
http://www.lundwood.u-net.com/bettysclinic.htm
www.wwf.com