Sinister: my flatmate is crap

h.brown6 at xxx.uk h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 3 19:52:27 BST 2001

SOMEONE MENTIONED VASELINE! Vaseline is great isnt it, its
cheap and you can get in in a funky little tin. Id get it
printed on a t-shirt but it would look like an Elastica t-
shirt and i dont like them.

I fancy Tim from Spaced, has anyone noticed the trailer
with the girl wearing a "track and field" top????

ALAN, Hello alan. Ive got a belt with your name all round
it, it's blue and i love it. I bought it cause when i was
15 i was in a fanclub called ALAn, it was for a band called
RUTH, at the time i thought they were great then they went
on Blue Peter and i grew up. ( im now 20)

Im missing eastenders!

Robert- YES time does go quicker doesnt it, somone told me
there is going to be a brit-pop revival, how can that be if
it only just finished???that makes me feel old.

Nigel (the sinister hunter), i might spend a day in
sheffield, look out for me, i wear too much denim, i have a
clash badge, glitter and probably a crappy kids sweater.
Hey we could play a game.I could tell you what day im going
and we could look for each other, and leave clues in shops
or benches, what do you reckon?

Saw cute man in shop again today. Bought some records by
credit card. It didnt go through at first so he talked to
me which was great. I was shaking and i think he was too.
He kept saying " nice one". If he is a part of this list
then er, hello, how old are you? Im great me.