Sinister: North London Smells

toescantalk at xxx.com toescantalk at xxx.com
Tue Apr 3 21:15:05 BST 2001

It does, I've been there and breathed in and everything. It smells like the gunk round the rubber rim of our washing machine. So I can sniff North London whenever I want to. Not that I'm recommending sniffing washing machines. As that would be silly wouldn't it? North London apparently is the venue for AnTiciPate too this Thursday which I'd recommend for anyone who needs a night out in smelly North London town before that All Tomorrows Parties thingy. Well except those people with a keen interest in who shot Phil Mitchell, think J.R American readers, if you got this far, but more Texas Homecare than Texas, more callous than Dallas, more Shite on Telly than Miss Ellie, umm... or an interest in Gerrard FC v Catalonian Thistle, or even those who don't want to listen to Sinister people DJ-ing in an appallingly amateurish fashion. Oh that's just me isn't it? I think the other Sinister people and the Strange Fruit DJ's know what they're doing. I mean if Bruno Brookes can do it for a!
 living it can't be that hard can it? He presents programs about fishing now on Sky Sports 2 and is currently president of the Please Invest Some Savings in Fish Ladder Architectural Program Studies, which is better known as PISSFLAPS. So there's hope for us all. I know I rest a lot of my hope in PISSFLAPS.

Oh anyway this AnTiciPate thingy starts at 8pm and goes on to the unearthly hour of 2am, I'll be sipping cocoa with Bruno and Anthea Turner and talking about what went wrong with the perfect celebrity couple, think of Beckham and Posh Spice but slightly more Clacton-on-sea than Gucci, more eating Spam delighted than Man United... umm... oh yes and said evening of DJ-ing and fun and frolics is Upstairs at the Garage. Email me if you have any concerns about anything and I'll try my best to push your life in the right direction. I applied to write the problem page for the Sunday Sport once, but apparently I was going to lower the tit count. Techincally I was just a tit, and they needed a pair. A bit like when you're low on socks in your underwear draw and all you get is singles. Which reminds me of cheese. But alot of things do.

Te ra,

Martin