Sinister: And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Ribena Dribble...

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Apr 4 10:20:32 BST 2001

I vote for Jonzi D's face going on a stamp.

Yesterday I went to the pictures and it was a film and it was quite good and
it was State and Main, starring the bloke out of Happiness. You know, the
one who has a wank and sticks a piece of paper with a phone number on it to
the wall using his...erm...tubby custard as glue. NO, he didn't use his nob
as a Pritt Stick. I'm copyrighting that idea for my own debut feature, Your
Love is a Demilitarized Zone. Anyway, I'm sure Todd Slobberdosh chose B&S
for the wank connection - top ten wanks, wank-sodden jim-jam cases, etc.

I can't wait for those "HE'S BEHIND YOU!" Staurt David featuring Peacock
Johnson in-stores. SD will come on and mumble for a bit before making his
excuses and shuffling off to the toilet and then Peacock will come out and
smack fuck out of everybody and then run off into the storeroom to look for
cowering members of staff and then SD will come back out and shout, "What's
happened? Wee Karn! Wee Karn! Call an ambulance! Call two ambulances!" and
he will rush off looking for a phone and Peacock Johnson will come back,
really angry this time, but everyone's already dead, so that'll be the end
of that. And so on throughout the whole tour.

Well, have a nice time those of you that are going to All Benicio Del Toro's
Parties. Don't forget that nothing less than outright victory will suffice
for the Sinister football team, whose slogan is BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY,
which includes spiking the opponents' Ribena. I'm sure a COME ON YOU
WANK-SODDEN JIM-JAM CASE HUGGERS banner would help too.

I'm reading a book called The Cash Nexus which discusses the capacity of
weapons to "mete out murder". No doubt later it will claim that arms
manufacturers and governments are "hand in glove", etc. etc. etc. I'd go on,
but I can't think of anymore.

I'm going to do a tape for Laura Llew that's so good it makes her car fall
to pieces like a clown's.

Sister Disco Plc