Sinister: you say aisler, i say aisler, lets call the whole thing off

Hewitt, Stephen shewitt at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 4 14:51:25 BST 2001

Having completely failed to get off my (rather drunken) arse (actually it
was my whole body, not just my behind that was drunk) on Saturday afternoon
at rota and *actually watch* any of the bands that were playing i thought
i'd better nip along and see them last night...

for some reason i was reminded of ms elia, don't know why, i'm sure any band
she would be in would be kickassbootyshakin' kinda thing.  Maybe aislers
want to be like ree when they grow up?

Anyway, Spaced, yay.

Archel quoted the peacock blurb.  I have a feeling that this is only half of
the quote, which should read:

The Peacock Manifesto is
probably the best black comedy you'll read this year (as long as irvine
welsh doesn't publish anything until after xmas).

hohoho, only kidding.

Some strange saaaaaaaaaaaarf laaaahndoner has already mentioned AnTisePtic,
which saves me a job.

Llaura llllew asked what made the carsmile.  To which the simple answer is
all you lovely people, innit :)  She also mentioned porn about ten times,
which has to be a good thing.

I bet my mixtape would make miller's melt into a small pile of twisted
plastic and whatever it is they make tape out of.

Kerry reminisced about when it were all !P!O!P! and 70s WHO around here, and
about honey being refered to as honey all the time now.  I get much the same
thing in that most ppl i know refer to me as carsmile (or carsmilesteve or
mr carsmile), which i find very bizarre.  Not quite as bizarre as why i
persist in using it, as it's original use (to subliminally advertise some
shocking third rate postbritpop band i was in, for those of you who didn't
know) has been over for almost two years.  It's not even like there are
loads of steves about.  I guess it's just cos it's a nice word, god bless
yer, Mr Bolan.

When i saw miller's (or should that be sister disco, if we're looking to the
past today) subject i thought it said "and you will know us by the trail of
ROD", but it didn't...

I've got a two sided bagpuss jigsaw i got for xmas that i haven't even
opened yet, cos it looks very hard, unlike the actual bagpuss i got for xmas
which is very soooooooooooft and cuddly.

I wonder if pontins have modern interweb connections...

xoxo
CarsmileSteve