Sinister: eek! it beeps! it tells me off!

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed Apr 4 17:28:49 BST 2001

the computer beeps at me and the brother tells me to
hurry up.
Right, a very quick e mail.
ITS EASTER! yay!
I'm bored! boo!
I don't have a job! pish!
The agency are messing me around! plop!
I got new flares! hurray!
I got an over the over draft letter! oops!

Thats whats been happening in Scotland, with me. Gah!
wish the brother would let me spend a little more time
on this. Anyone else got any other facist siblings
like mine? I thought it was a phase, but he's nineteen
years old now... And no, he hates B+S, so no ideas
about doing something there....

If any sinisterians are in Embra, go to Stills Gallery
down Cockburn street and well, Look, okay?

Gah! how can I think under all this stress of getting
kicked off the net in a moment? To think, I'm making
dinner for this , this, this BROTHER of mine. And I've
washed his clothes.

Ungrateful *******

fill in the curse/word/descriptive name for someone
who spends too much time in the shower thus ensuring
theres no hot water left by the time you go in....

I want to go shopping in Glasgow. Anyone got a spare
credit card I could borrow? :)

right, I'm going to go now, the pressure is too much
to think of something interesting and witty to say.

God, now I know how contestants on Countdown feel.

:)
Kisses all round,
Idles.

=====