Sinister: proud mary, keep on turning.

eric cheesebunhead at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 4 17:47:01 BST 2001

sinister-people,

I just deleted 3 (count 'em, 3) big, fat, lovely
digests because I haven't the time to read them; to
assuage my guilt, I'm posting, more to reassure myself
that sinister is still there than for any real reason
like having interesting things to say, which is
overrated anyway. was that the best run-on sentence
ever, or what? I think writing a 3500-word essay on
whether or not richard iii killed his nephews has made
me temporarily sane.

so I went to madame tussaud's wax museum in london
this weekend, and it was really really scary, but
quite ace. I particularly loved william hague, in all
his shining-head-bug-eyedness. I went with a friend of
a friend who I had met the night previous, and we
purchased 'instant vicar' costumes, which featured 1.
fake moustache 2. vicar collar and 3. vicar
gold-framed glasses, with no lenses (but what can you
expect for 4 quid?). I think we amused tourists and we
got a nice australian lady to take our picture
chillin' with john paul ii.

other than that craziness, I'm going to stratford on
friday, apparently to get really drunk and then see
'king john', which according to my friend sarah is the
worst shakespeare play ever, and so we have to drink a
lot and then the play will be loads more entertaining.
I think that'd work for lots of stuff, really.

I have a really bad crush on someone in one of my
classes, and it's one of those crushes where whenever
the person smiles you have to sit down. but he's way
out of my league, not that I would do anything about
it if he wasn't. being a life spectator is much more
interesting, intellectual-wise, then, like, doing
stuff. anyone agree? it's unfortunate that kissing is
so fun, then.

my god, I've turned into a 13-year old girl. I should
go, but before I do, if anyone feels like being really
nice and sending me fun things to see in dublin, I'd
love you forever.

I'm currently obsessed with 'love will tear us apart'
by joy division.

-eric the half a bee

ps there are prolly spelling mistakes in here, so if
you've noticed any (hell, if you've read this far),
let it be known that I am aware.