Sinister: hello sinister!

Christopher David Johnson cdj01 at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 4 17:50:42 BST 2001

Hello sinisterians,
Well I have just gained my voice so I thought I should come along and
introduce myself.  Well i'm a not-mature student (i.e. i'm not old, but
then i'd hate to think I was immature) at Stirling called Christopher.
I got in to Belle and Sebastian having heard "sleep the clock around"
playing in the Glasgow Avalanche in Dundas Street during early 98.
	This is still my favourite record shop and the best i've ever found
although I am increasingly disillusioned by the endless stream of
12years olds in black hooded tops trying to get their little paws on
Nirvana albums and whatevers new and cool.  Therefore I suggest that
anyone who may think of visiting make sure that its not on a school
holiday.  Oh dear, I must sound like a right ole complainer already.  So
sorry.
	Well my easter holiday starts tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to it
greatly but i too am tormented by a dreadful jigsaw puzzle.  My excuse
is that i feel obliged to make it as it was a present from my mother.
The picture is a lovely tiger number.  Initially i thought oh great,
this should be easy compared to the baked bean nonsense i was given for
christmas but...all the pieces fit together.  No really, this isn't a
good thing.  How can 1000 pieces of stripe and grass all so neatly
interlock in so many wrong ways?  How am i ever going to finish? i
suppose that is a metaphor for everything, how do I finish?

cheerie bye.