Sinister: sad...

Zoe bellezc at xxx.com
Thu Apr 5 02:43:05 BST 2001

well,three episodes later and TANTAN! yes,tbwtas IS indeed gracing the
closing titles of TEACHERS...
and not only that BUT in 2 out of 3 episodes there is a B&S song there.and i
know 'cos i have no life 'cos i got a tv and i watch it all day long and i'm
happy...(in fact i even go to the radio times site and make a diary with all
the tv shows i want to see and then print it out.my boyfriend replies using
one word:'sad'....well excuse me but i am a media student after all..tv is a
tool for me...hmmm...actually teachers is rather good...they play music only
from tbwtas though...

so all of you that have been praying every night for someone to help you
find peace by answering this crucial for your existence question HURRAH!!!
your prayers have been answered.goodbye.

zoe

ps.the thing is i actually wrote this 'cos i want to show off...and also to
share the fact that the reason i started watching teachers WAS the b&s
tune...which IS rather weird...i'll stop now...bye
www