Sinister: North London Smells

Peter Carter p.carter at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 5 04:51:54 BST 2001

Just a short message to say that Judy and the Dream of Horses now has a home
at www.user.globalnet.co.uk/~reaper02/ , so no-one will have to download
massive files anymore if the don't want to. I'll send a message everytime
there is an update.

Oh, and I'd like to enter the Llew tape contest, but I have most of my CDs
at uni and am on holidays. If Miss Llew could see her way clear to keeping
the contest open for 4 weeks or so... well, I'd offer to be her list crush
but

1. She's got about a thousand of you anyway... little minx
2. My current list crush is the most wonderful thing ever, in the whole of
the known world and if I made someone else my list crush she'd be say.

So, Miss Llew, I think you'll have to be content with the offer of one more
tape for your car... or nothing at all.

Anyhow,
*many hugs and such*
Peter