Sinister: am i still allowed to dance to slipknot?

Nigel R. Townshend Nigel.R.Townshend at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 5 12:20:50 BST 2001

>Nigel (the sinister hunter), i might spend a day in
>sheffield, look out for me, i wear too much denim, i have a
>clash badge, glitter and probably a crappy kids sweater.
>Hey we could play a game.I could tell you what day im going
>and we could look for each other, and leave clues in shops
>or benches, what do you reckon?

This may sound scary but i'm already watching you.... that's a lie i admit it.
but yes sounds like a fun game, i shall be wearing a top hat, be carrying a cane and wearing a pin
strip suit - that's what all none teenager males wear isn't it ?

Sorry i have overcome my fear and have found that being twenty is no different from being 19 and
364 days old, which makes me happy although am i still allowed to dance to slipknot? or was that me
just trying to recreate my childhood circa 1994, (although i would have been dancing to Nirvana and
pearl jam ) and infact do i want to dnace to or even like slipknot? Only time will tell...

well last night asiler set played and they were good, even though they were slighty dissapointed
about the sound, but they were dead friendly and said they'd put me on the guest list for thier gig
in glasgow next week, but with all the exictement of the asiler set and Djing and being twenty all
at once i forgot what venue they're playing at damn it!

Okey dokey

ta ra

love Nigel Love

Post Scriptum:  Who's ya daddy ?