Sinister: Live by the Sea

ROBERT DONLAN gg0u9220 at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 5 12:36:35 BST 2001

Freshney Place.... he he... Will Salt, nice to know there is another from
the wonderful town of Grimsby (im sure you noted the sarcasm there, of
course you did, you have lived there) I am facing the prospect of three
weeks back in Grimsby soon... im putting off as long as possible obviously.
I went to see Broadcast last nite and they were very good but didn't play
Papercuts so was a bit disappointed but they played the Book Lovers so that
nearly made up for it. Hmm i managed to use no grammer at all in that last
sentence. I probably shouldn't have started this cos i dont really have
anything to say, i just got a bit excited about Grimsby for awhile. It is
my birthday soon so i too am facing the prospect of turning 20, i think...
im loosing track of my age which is probably a good thing. Well goodbye for
now.

Simple Troubadour