Sinister: here comes a soul saver

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Thu Apr 5 18:34:43 BST 2001

>thus spake tim:
>>On MTV2 they just showed "Is it wicked not to care?"!!!  In its
>>entirety!  I've never seen a Belle & Sebastian video before, I just
>>wish I was alert enough to tape it.  Wow, content.

i've only ever seen one belle and seb video, 'dog on wheels'.  this was
during a feature on mtv about songs with stupid names,  the charlatans'
'jesus hairdo' was also played and i carnt remember any others cos it was a
couple of years ago and i was drunk.

if any uk listees have access to a tv at 3.30pm (students then), watch a
show called 'revealing secrets' on channel 4, the theme tune and incidental
music are written by echoboy!, what's he doing composing music for daytime
crap?.  actually it's quite good (the incedental music that is, not the
show, it's crap) but still!

i bet i'm not the first to mention TWATTYBUS being played during teachers
with words and everytyhing, not just at the end

and finally sweetie said:
>"im hiding in the dark corners of your room
>where the phone never dares to ring
>no better than the fondly forgotten scene
>in a book that you never read"

which is the lovely ben and jason who i had completely forgotten about so
i'm off to listen to them now

SEEYA!!!
pez*

ps	best mix tape site on the net
	http://www.artofthemix.org/
	they are making a huge database of the tracklistings of mix         tapes,
not the audio itself, but cool nontheless.
	go check it out now to see what i mean

www.pez.com - the wonderful world of pez ;)

ivorytowers.8m.com - ivory towers records

www.drpez.com - Dr Pez, Spain's premier fish doctor (i think)