Sinister: FISH FISH FISH!!

h.brown6 at xxx.uk h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 5 19:24:13 BST 2001

A ha HAHAHA ha,cough,cough ha,
 Sorry, ive just had a peek at those photos.CLASSIC, that
Travist blokey looks a bit like a young Tim Burgess on The
Word set.
About Rae and Christian, ive heard quite a lot about them,
i listened to their new one in a shop and very nearly
bought it, perhaps i should get it?

I was a bit confused buy all this talk of list crushes. Now
i understand. Thats just fantastic isnt it. its bad enough
trying not to sound to much like a sad wanker who spends
too much time in a room either listening obsessivly to
records or e-mailing in the small hours, now the pressure
is on to be fanciable through the medium of word.
FANTASTIC! i say fingers up to it. I wondered why everyone
was so lovely to each other, if you go to the gilles
peterson message board they are all at each others thoats,
aruing about stupid stuff.

Sorry, im just a bit angry and anxty. i wrote a song
yesterday called "i hate that girl". I liked it then,
thought it sounded like a perfect punk track, i listened to
it today....its shit.

madeline: WOW, i know the 54 bus, when im in leic i get the
31, aint that interesting.