Sinister: skin.

Kirsten Kenyon chinacat81 at xxx.com
Fri Apr 6 05:25:23 BST 2001

  hello
   what a strange week this has been.  monday morning i half-
heartedly rolled out of my bed and trudged to my drawing class.
barely awake, i found myself in the elevator with a curious-looking
man.  it may have been his odd beaded leather jacket or the spooky
look he gave me...he caught my attention immediately.  when i arrived
at my classroom, i sat down and began arranging my materials and
waiting for the professor to set up a still-life composed of crumpled
paper towels and toilet paper rolls, as he had done nearly every
period thus far.  i set up my drawing board, popped tigermilk into my
discman, grabbed a conte, and looked up to see the creepy elevator
man standing naked in the center of the room.  his expression was
stoic, his entire body was hairless, and he was holding a four-foot
wooden rod in his extended left arm so that he looked something like
a middle-aged poseidon in spectacles. his name was jerry.  (i rather
wished we had not been told his name...it was just all too personal
when the professor said things like "why not try one bending over
this time, jerry"...and especially when jerry came outside for a
smoke with us during the break.) i know that as an aspiring artist i
must be professional about such things---under normal circumstances i
am quite fond of nudity, and i am grateful to jerry for his services--
-but it's easy to be a bit put-off when you're expecting balls of
paper and instead find a strange man's naked hairless bottom staring
you in the face at eight-thirty on monday morning.

Care2 make the world greener!