Sinister: Triffic wheeze

mark waudby tigermilker at xxx.com
Fri Apr 6 17:38:16 BST 2001

Dear fellow sinistrines,

do you remember way back whenever it was when we all had triffic fun
stitching up the Brits? Well here is a chance to do it all again, although
sadly not involving our favourite popsters. Sorry Honey. A lot of you will
have had an email about this from other people, as there is a concerted
effort amongst japesters everywhere to make this work, so sorry for making
you read about it again.

Some of you may or may not know that it is Census time here in the UK again,
where a friendly government employee comes round to your house and gives you
a form to fill in full of probing questions about your personal
circumstances. And the expressed threat on the front cover of a fine if you
fail to tell grinning Mr Blair all about your personal details, or if you
knowingly give inaccurate information. However, as it says, this does not
apply to question 10 which asks what your religion is. You can safely put
for question 10 any religion you wish. And here's the good part. If 10'000
people all put the same religion under 'Other Religions', it is officially
recognised by HM government.

So.

If, for example, 10'000 people were all to put 'Jedi' down as their
religion...... you get the picture, I'm sure.

I think it's a triffic laugh, and have already filled my form out
accordingly.

So, if you think the government should be subject to the embarrassment of
recognising 'Jedi' as an official religion, you know what to do.

Tell your friends.

Have fun.

marko (Jedi).