Sinister: the little white-haired old man

lets_go_hit_retards_with_ sticks lets_go_hit_retards_with_sticks at xxx.com
Fri Apr 6 18:55:34 BST 2001

hello,
i'm back in the highlands for a couple of weeks, then me and The Boyfriend
(*waves*) are moving to Embra for the summer. Coo-el. Hee hee.
Poor Will and his courtroom high-jinx. what was the verdict by the way? i'm
sure myself and john could easily re-create a Hamish MacBeth style
police/polis drama. esp since i live just in the village next to where the
ACTUAL REAL series was filmed. hehe. robert carlisle, yum indeed.
i've left glasgow.  not a happy bunny.  however i cannot wait to move to
embra with paul cos it's gonna be great and fab and ace and everything. i am
all loved-up properly for the first time ever and it is a great an special
thing indeed.
saw the manics at the barrowlands on tuesday.  james dean bradfield winked
at me.  my sister screamed.  i swooned.  yum again.
i have a thing about chicken flavour super noodles. how nice they are.
i also saw snow patrol recently.  their album is rather beautiful. AND the
colburn boy was bashing some maraccas around. and smoking a lot. he
shouldn't do that cos when he's old he'll have all these lines round his
mouth and it'll look like he's been sucking ( i said sucking) lemons all his
life.
i'm away back into my cupboard for a while.  back soon.
*hugs*
amy xxxxxxxx

ps jenowl- phone/text me soon if you can! xxxx