Sinister: I am human and I need to be loved

Peter Carter p.carter at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 6 23:55:31 BST 2001

My list crush has gone to Boston. I'm annoyed, well, more sad and lonely
than anything else. I'm going to be playing 'Guess how much I love you' by
The Lucksmiths for a while now, mainly for the lines "The lonliness of a
long distance phone call', 'I'm miles away and missing you already', 'You
said I'll see you soon, but I won't see you for ages' and 'Here's you,
here's me, draw a line between the two... on a map the gap's three fingers,
but it's more than that'.
As I was writing that, I was about to switch to the song, but it came on
anyway. Bear in mind I have 45 songs on my winamp list and it's set to
random... it's strange how many coincidences have happened recently. First
the dream, then this... and several things in between.

I guess the subject of this should have been 'Kara is great'.

Erm... no B&S content, sorry.

Peter