Sinister: Yeeah, rage against the machine rawk my world

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sat Apr 7 00:07:39 BST 2001

Hewwo,

I had a fun week. I had to do a public speaking competition, and I didn't
win. That would be because it was public and involved speaking.

Oh, and I got another hard-kid head injury. I thought I was doing pretty well
this year, I've only been put in hospital 3 times, and I've only been knocked
out once, which is good going. This time it was from a gobstopper, you know
the big ones. But it wasn't too bad, I got my vision back pretty quickly and
I managed to say 'piss off' to all the people who'd crowded round to laugh at
the fact that I'd fallen backwards into a bush which is obviously really
funny when someone is quite dazed and can't see and is trying not to cry.
That not seeing part always frightens me, one time it'll happen and I just
won't be able to see ever again. Still, I got the usual "if you grass I'll
kick you in" but my blonde friend dragged me to the head, and I got sent
home, and it was all highly fun, honest.

Besides, I'm much more scared of my blonde friend, because she's a dominatrix
(i'm serious). She keeps getting me to call her mistress, but when I do I'm
being sarcastic. Only sarcasm isn't something I'm very good at. Which is
probably why she tried to sell me to Igor, and keep the money. It's not that
I object, it's just that I like to know when people are selling me, what with
it being me and everything. I'm unreasonable that way.

Tonight I went to a fantastic (that was sarcasm) Rage Against the Machine/
Offspring tribute night at the local goth club, because I'm weak and easily
persuaded by my friends. So prepubescent boys jumped about with three quarter
size Encore guitars, and squeaked "Fuck you I won't do what you tell me" and
"Burn mother fucker burn" over and over again for 2 hours then they had to go
home to their mummies.  And I sat up the back on the bar worktop reading
catcher in the rye and feeling horribly old because I wasn't 12 and in a mosh
pit, and not many people bothered me, except the Blonde who was in a really
bossy mood, and kept dragging me off to the toilet to fix her hair and her
eyelashes. Oh yeah and someone showed up drunk and I had to stop her getting
her head kicked in.

Then at the bus stop it was raining and all my friends who were boys were
mating with hard kid girls who'd just come out a nightclub. And I was humming
that song that goes "fuck you I won't do what you tell me" and the Blonde
said "Yes you fucking will or I'll slap you" so I looked at my tartan boots
until the bus came and I went home myself.

The slow version of seeing other people is grate. It sounds like everyone in
the band is really tired, and you want to tuck them all up in bed because
they're nice. Especially Chris Geddes, because he's so little and nice.

I got phoned up at 3 o clock the other night from Igor who wanted to tell me
that a rabbit called Tarquin with a man's head told him the meaning of life.
But he told me that already. I worry for him, he takes too many drugs, and
he's still young like me. He also likes Liz Hurley(s having dreams). Which I
don't understand because she's yucky and a moke, but she still managed to get
Hugh Grant who has floppy hair.

Ian Hatcher's coming up tomorrow to stay for a week, and he's nice and
lovely, and I'm going to an Aislers gig which should be fun. I'm all bouncy
cause of that and the fact that I keep forgetting to eat but take painkillers
anyway, which is really terrible, but nevermind. I'll write on the back of my
hand "eat microwave pasta from Marks and Spencers" because that's all I ever
eat. I want to eat bacon double cheeseburgers, but they kill cows and pigs to
make them, and that's not very nice, and makes me want to cry a bit.

Today I jumped out of the window in Science for a laugh and stole some purple
chalk. I also dogged half of school, but it was the last day anyway, before
we break for easter.

I should go and stop wasting all your valuable time.

Hugs,
Jen