Sinister: youre looking better now your clothes are on

sweetie something popsingersfear at xxx.com
Sun Apr 8 01:19:43 BST 2001

sinister

(favour request, read on)

i dont have much time
i have to get ready
get groomed
oh yeah
it takes me at least four hours of carefully planned grooming to look like
me
alternatively

and i wrote that yesterday and thought id just leave it
but just so u know im not *that* vain
it doesnt take me 4hrs to get ready

although i did have to get groomed
it wasnt a carefully planned grooming session though
i went to see the divine comedy at the STVstudio
for a 'boxed set' recording
thats a tv show, u know
i didnt (know)
it was very good though
except for having to stand for the whole thing
(and not getting to go the goddamn pub afterwards coz snowflake 'wasnt in
the mood, had sore feet, was tired....'
even though i offered to pay for the taxi there and back and buy her a
drink)

so when it is aired u can all watch and see me standing up the back
and ill tell u if being on tv makes up for the shortcomings of being born
except i probably wont, coz if i ever see myself on tv, even if its hidden
behind other people, ill die instantly
i will
coz ill realise how stoopid i do actually look
oh well

at the bus stop waiting to go home
i saw the cutest boy
but he didnt get on our bus

me and snowflake were playing 'i spy'. i won!!
so i started half singing at her saying i was grate and she was a LOSER
so she punched me in the stomach
        so i crumpled up for about 3 seconds
then started singing at her again

yes
people have been saying how they look so sinisterities in their local area
can recognise them
well,
that made me think
coz even if i did see someone sinister i hadnt met but i recognised as being
sinister
i wouldnt say anything
id just stare for a while
and probably follow/stalk them a bit
i do that
i dont want to be seen
i dont know why
but im going to go to glasgow or edinburgh on thursday
bcoz i just goddamn well want to, right!
so,eh....
could anyone else going that way wear a b&s t shirt or something
or something to make me think ur sinister
go on, ive not been able to follow/stalk anyone for about a year now coz my
friends wont let me

so this is me pleading
PLEASE!!!!!!! go on, itll be oodles of fun!!!!

ok
mentioned was jedi a religion becoming
wouldnt that be nice?
no more arguments
just whip out ur light saber and battle with the offending nasty bastard to
the death

slipknot:
NO!

right
laura llew
has got me wanting to make her a tape
but im not going to for a number of reasons

hmm
ive never been on one of those tapey exchangey thingies
what usually happens is
them 'make me a tape of that would u? and ill make u one'
me 'sure'
and i do
and then...nothing
hmph. promises promises promises.

its cool to hate
so i have compiled a little list of things that i hate
(not in any particular order)
1/
2/ potatoes
2.5/ chips
3/ school diaries with shiny covers so u cant vandalise them with naughty
words and lyrics
4/ £2 coins
5/ people who borrow ur pen and dont give it back/chew it up/use all the ink
6/ people that hate everything i like *just bcoz* i like it
7/ having sticky/clammy/too cold/too hot paws
8/ bad lyrics that think theyre good
9/ slipneds/neds
10/ reading when people write TWATTYBUS or even more FISHYCLAP. ooh, i hate
that. for a number of reasons. one being that they, FISHYCLAP particularly,
sounds like some very nasty form of nastiness in the nether regions.

no one has my list crush vote

anyway
thats all from me
oh great mercury, as late as u may be,will u wait for me?
sweetie
xox

happy the man and happy he alone
he who can call today his own
he who secure within can say
tomorrow do thy worst, for i have lived today