Sinister: I love it when La Plagne comes together

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Sun Apr 8 20:59:32 BST 2001

Ouch

Just got back from a week of snowboarding which is
easily the most fun you can have a bit of wood
strapped to your ankles.  Especially if you're not
very good at it.  Like me.

And I had to get stiches on one day so I have cool
manly injuries and everything now.  Except its a bit
embarrasing sitting in a clinic full of people with
broken and dislocated limbs waiting to have a cut
finger seen to.

Oh yeah and the chalet rep had his own CDs which
included Jeff Buckley (nice!) and Rage Against the
Machine (RAWK!).  He was proof you don't have to be
smiley and outgoing to be a holiday rep.

Hmmm...  75 posts to read - afraid I deleted anything
that looked ATP related as I wasn't there and I wanted
to see Lambchop and it would have made me go
"WAAAAGGGHHH!!!!".  Hope you all had a good time.

I'm reading A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius.
 And so should you if you haven't already because it
is wonderful.

Robsta