Sinister: Buttons

mummy i've grazed my knee clj106 at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 9 21:38:00 BST 2001

Lots has been going on, and I've missed it all.

TEACHERS

I think it's good anyway. I know it's shallow, but I have a small brain
right now and it suits me fine. It has loads of grate music and is about a
school, which is lovely.

ATP

I didn't go, but I know a man who did. I told him to find Struan for me and
get him to autograph some Ribena and talk nicely, but he didn't of course.
Apparently there was no football. Why not? We need to prove that pasty
people really do rule.

GOATS

There are some down the road from me (I live in the countryside which most
people at my university don't seem to be able to grasp the concept of; "Why
have you never ordered a pizza before then?") They make me smile a lot
because they look so happy.

LEGAL MAN

I have just bought the video off ebay. It is a bit dull actually, not much
story line to it, but you get to see Struan looking twee and Isobelle doing
the Macarena

YORK PICNIC

Don't worry people, it will happen next term, along with the formation of
York's first indie society.

STU D

Me and Mr. Hallifax are probably going to the smoke to see his Davidship. If
any Sinister people would like to say hello to two bumpkins (well, one and a
half) please feel free.

That's about it. I never can think of good stuff to write.

Chris Jones.