Sinister: Do you think you can help me?

Madeleine McNeil mmcneil79 at xxx.com
Mon Apr 9 23:10:16 BST 2001

sorry that this is dull and I imagine I'm not meant to ask such daft
questions, but...

Can anyone tell me where I can find B&S mugs? There's mention of them on the
merchandise thing on their Jeepster site but it's all T shirts and (sold
out) badges.

Also, does anyone ever chat on unet? I pop in from time to time but there's
no one there.

I'd love it if someone could email me and give me an answer to these
questions.

I've only been here a month or so and I'm already devolping a list crush.
How does one deal with these things? I've looked their posts up on the
archives and I like them even more. I'm too tentative to put it all in
Honey's (very capable) hand's though. Perhaps my Loved One wouldn't like it.
They thing that the internet is the Devil's Work.

Advice v. welcome,

Love
Madeleine
xxx